Florida Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Estate Planning, Guardianships and Conservatorships & Probate and Estate Administration
Caring counselors listen carefully to your concerns in the Boca Raton area
Law Offices Of Max J. Paul is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Estate Planning, Guardianships and Conservatorships and Probate and Estate Administration cases. Based in Boca Raton, we have experience in the courts of the Boca Raton area and throughout Florida. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Responsive attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
Law Offices Of Max J. Paul knows how to navigate the complexities of Florida law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisers, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We provide estate planning services for clients throughout Florida.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include considerations for the care of your children and elderly parents or other dependent adults. Our knowledgeable attorneys help clients establish stable guardianships and conservatorships.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and distributing assets of the estate.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will does not reflect the wishes of the deceased or that an estate is being mismanaged, you have a right to challenge probate proceedings in court. Our firm’s lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate litigation.
- Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. Our estate planning attorneys can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Commercial Real Estate: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in Florida, we can help.
- Title Insurance: As a residential or commercial real estate owner or buyer, title insurance is your protection for your property. Our experienced attorneys meticulously analyze your real estate documents, protecting the rights of both buyers and sellers.
When you work with Law Offices Of Max J. Paul, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Florida law firm today
Law Offices Of Max J. Paul cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our office, conveniently located in Boca Raton. Call our firm at 561-807-1977 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.